- Master’s Degree in Social Work
- Registered Social Worker in good standing with the Ontario College of Social Workers and Social Service Workers
- Professional Member of the Ontario Association of Social Work
- Brain Story Certification / Oxford Brain Story
Hi, I'm Anna Diamante (she/her)!
I’m a Family Counsellor, an avid reader and baker, and a firm believer in the superpowers of supportive families! Kids of all ages face many challenges in today’s world – pressures and influences of screens, social anxieties, fears of making mistakes or wrong decisions – and as a result, parents are left feeling overwhelmed and helpless as home life fills with tension and disconnect. I am confident that I can help kids and teens get reunited with their creativity and knowledge, while parents/caregivers reconnected with more peacefully fun filled homes.
I aspire to help children, youth, and parents/caregivers:
- Make friends with their EMOTIONS – ACCEPTING and EMBRACING their purpose and utilizing them to face life’s challenges.
- Strengthen CREATIVE and FLEXIBLE THINKING to aid in decision making and problem solving.
- Build RESPONSIVE PARENTING strategies that open doors of communication and increase COOPERATION and COLLABORATION.
- Build PROTECTIVE FAMILY RELATIONSHIPS that can sustain kids and teens throughout life no matter what challenges they face!
I am passionate about helping children, teens, and parents be the best version of themselves – focusing on strong family relationships and building lifelong skillsets while being true to themselves!
I will create a safe space to listen and validated everyone’s experiences!
Let’s get your family filled with the protective superpowers of strong family units!