- Founder of Yoga for Caregivers
- Canadian Yoga Alliance 250
- RYT 200 Yoga Teacher
- Certified Restorative Yoga Teacher
- Certified in Experiential Anatomy
- Certified Trauma Sensitive Yoga Nidra Teacher
- C-IAYT Student at International Institute of Yoga Therapy
Hi, I'm Missi Chenier!
I’m a Restorative Yoga Teacher and Owner of Santosha Yoga Therapy, a busy mom, and an inner peace seeker. Being surrounded by all the demands of being a parent in 2021, it is evident that there are not enough hours in the day or enough of you to go around. You are being pulled in every direction, you experience sleeplessness and anxiety, and you find it difficult to find your joy and settle your mind. I am confident that I can help you reclaim some of your inner peace.
I aspire to help caregivers, parents, and grandparents:
- Catch their breath to SLOW DOWN THE MIND AND BODY so they can be fully present and engaged in the moment.
- Use simple yoga techniques to FIND BALANCE amidst the chaos of life.
- Quiet the chaotic mind and DEVELOP CONTROL of the endless distracting mind chatter.
- Learn how to rest, giving them permission to put themselves first, and feel FOCUSED AND RENEWED.
My LOVE for yoga and the different techniques it offers to help people find balance has led me to develop classes and workshops to serve others who are feeling stuck, tired, anxious, and exhausted. Life moves fast, and it is so important that we are feeling our best so we too can live our best life. Sometimes the best way to do this is to allow ourself to find deep rest, and listen to our hearts.
Let’s stop the incessant mental chatter and reclaim your inner peace.